READ IT: Christian view of political world

Great read for all young and old who are intersted in politics, christianity and philosophy. I think a consistent worldview is very important and very underrated. this book doesn't just tell us how we may want to live our lives right now but it also gives a background on how our country was founded and how it has progressed to fall apart. This is the cause and the solution all in one. I'm not saying the solution will work - I don't think in the real world a Christian worldwide revival would work - but I'm saying these are things worth thinking about. We all should take some time to form our worldview and that worldview should include our religious, spiritual and political beliefs. I would recommend this book to others. All Christians should read it at least once.

Disclaimer - I received this book from the publisher for this review.
I am giving my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment